With this Pockie Ninja 2 Social Guide, you will learn how to do fast ryo farming guide. Pockie Ninja 2 Social Fast Ryo Farming Guide answers the question how to gain ryo fast in Pocket Ninja 2 Social.
As we know, Ryo in Pockie Ninja 2 Social is very important. Ryo is the item currency in Pockie Ninja 2 Social Facebook game. It is used to buy buildings, ninjas, skill books, decorations and more.
Having a huge quantity of Ryo means having complete edge in Pockie Ninja 2 Social. This Facebook game guide objective is to make you gain a much bigger Ryo. So let’s get started with this Pockie Ninja 2 Social guide below.
Here are some of the most notable Ryo sources you can use to gain more Ryo in the game.
Continuous Login Pack
– Just login everyday using your account to claim your reward.
– Wait after day 7, and you’ll be gaining 40,000 Ryo per day!
– If you happen to miss a day claiming your reward, the continuous login pack will reset to day 1.
The Daily Active Point Feature
– Just accumulate number of active points and you can claim up to 3 chest a day.
– Note that the 4th chest is only available for VIP player and Gold user
– Primary Active Chest: 2,500 Ryo
– Medium Active Chest: 5,000 Ryo
– Advanced Active Chest: 12,500 Ryo
– Ultimate Active Chest: 20,000 Ryo
Important: The Continuous Login Pack and the Daily Active Point Chests resets at exactly 00:00:00 Server Time. The Server Time can be found at the upper left corner of your screen along with the current Local time.
Friends Invitation Gift
– Click the “Invite Gift” icon in your Pockie Ninja 2 Social game near the “Online Gift” icon located at the center of the screen.
– Invite successfully at least 35 friends and get big Ryo bonuses!
Taxing Invaded Villages
– Just collect tax from your invaded villages every 4 hours. The more invaded villages, the better amount of Ryo you can gain.
– Follow the Production related quest in the game. Build and upgrade what is asked from the quest. Expanding your village space can help you gain more Ryo.
– If you just unlocked the Ramen Production Building, then you should remove some of your buildings. Just retrieve all your production buildings and put them in your Bag. Remember not to sell them.
– Build at least 3 Ramen buildings and place them on the left most part of your village to get their boost from your friends. Then, fill up some of the spaces with the production buildings in your Bag.
Important: If you have a quest, and it requires a specific building that is in your bag, bring that building out of your bag and place it in your village.
The Gem Mines – Production Buildings
– After you have unlocked the Gem Mines, place all your production buildings back into your Bag.
– Then build and upgrade at least 3 to 5 Gem mines and place it into your village to get huge amount of Ryos!
– Fill up the spaces again like you did before.
– If you want to lower the time of the buildings, then you should put high leveled ninjas or just ask your friends to boost them.
– Harvest your mines and then gather the Gem mine items in order to unlock the Diamond Mine.
The Diamond Mines – Production Buildings
– Gather all the gem items needed and then redeem the “Gem Mine Series” located in the “Village Exchange” tab using the Redeem icon.
– Remember to not build Diamond Mines right away as your fully upgraded Gem mines are a lot better. Stick on using it first, and just level up until you can upgrade your Diamond Mines.
– Using a lot of Diamond Mines with your high level ninjas and boosts from your friends, you can gain huge amount of Ryo to spend. From there, you can now complete the Ninja Saga series and get your Golden Ninjas through bribing.
Pockie Ninja 2 Social Events
– Stay tuned for in-game event announcements, as some events do offer free Ryos. (eg. Hinata’s Daily Wishes)